Sunday, August 10, 2014

And the Rest of the Story.....

After our days in Portland we headed west to Tillamook - yes, that's where they make the cheese! We toured the cheese factory and sampled the cheese. They have a HUGE gift store (one just can't call it a shop - much too big for that) and we wandered around for a bit and then headed south along the coast of Oregon. As I am soooo very far behind in posting to this poor neglected blogspot I think I will just post the album pages I created to remember our trip.



The motel in Eugune was quite a bargain! A great room, a huge bathroom, pretty flowers everywhere and the absolute best fettuccine Alfredo I have ever had in my whole life! It had smoked steel head trout, mushrooms and asparagus and I savored every bite. I would return to Eugene in a heart beat to have that meal again. 









And so ended our lovely trip through Oregon and a little of Northern California. We had a wonderful time and saw lots of wonderful things. And it only took me until August 10 to finish what was started in June. Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment