Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Scrapbook Pages

I'm not a genuine scrapbook person. I just like to put together pages of special places we've been or special people I adore or earth shattering events such as my grandchildren performing their drama camp presentation of A Midsummer Night's Dream. It was a wonderful production and will always be one of my special memories of them. All of my scrap book pages are produced digitally using Photoshop Elements on my iMac and all the free papers, fonts, and embellishments that I have collected from the many blogs that are floating out there. It's amazing how many talented people offer their stuff for free. The generosity is really something to think about.

The other part of making scrapbook pages digitally is that there is no mess. No glue, no scissors that I can never find, no having to print the photo three times because I can't measure correctly, and if I want to switch things around it's just "click and drag." Great fun!

And every time I turn the pages of one book or another wonderful (mostly) memories come flooding back to remind me of just how great life can be and what fun I've had along the way. Making the pages and then revisiting them from time to time is one of my favorite things.



No comments:

Post a Comment